Skip to main content

David's Dilemma - Part 2/?

 


            “Mmmmghh…” David groaned as he awoke the next morning, wincing at how uncomfortable his breasts felt as he rolled onto them. Memories of everything that had happened last night slowly came back to him as he struggled to find the energy to sit up. He was in the body of short, slightly stocky woman named Madison. Only he and his friend Morgan knew about it, and to make matters worse, he had been developing memories of actually living as Madison. Although that made it easier to do everyday things like getting dressed, and apparently putting on makeup, feeling comfortable with these kinds of things made David uneasy and insecure about his masculinity.

            “Hi, Madison,” David said to himself in the mirror after washing his face. He sighed as he adjusted his large breasts, already irritated with his soft, round physique. Not wanting to go downstairs to see Zach and Morgan, he stayed in their guest room and scrolled Madison’s phone for another hour until Morgan came upstairs to check on him.

            “Knock knock,” Morgan said, knocking the door and not waiting for a reply before stepping inside. She locked eyes with David for a second before asking: “Sooo, are we still feeling like David, or…?” “I don’t know, man,” David huffed, “I just feel kinda numb right now. I don’t wanna be Madison. I don’t wanna do anything. I just wanna sleep until things make sense again.” Morgan sat on the bed and wrapped her arm around David’s small shoulders. “I know, bud. But hey, there’s another game today, right? Aaron is coming over, and Zach is out getting more snacks.” The faintest smile showed on David’s face. It would be nice to watch a game with the boys as if nothing had happened. “You’re right,” he finally said, “I can at least try to enjoy that. Thanks, Morgan.”

            Morgan slapped David’s ass as they stood up. “That’s right, no more sob stories!” she laughed as David’s looked offended. “Oh, but, hmm…” Morgan went deep into thought, “you’ll need something to wear, and I’m not sure if my clothes will…let me figure out something.” She left the room before David could react. He flopped back onto the bed, focusing on his excitement for the game.

            Only a few minutes passed before Morgan re-entered the room with a handful of clothing. “Okay, so, some of these are Britt’s, I think,” she started, “and you can take some of my leggings. David looked at the clothing that Morgan was sorting out with a blank expression until noticing a hoodie. “That one,” David said, grabbing it. “Oooo, I think that might’ve been Aaron’s at some point,” Morgan teased. Another wave of uneasiness washed over David, not wanting to remember that ‘Madison’ was Aaron’s fiancée.

“So…where’s the pants?” David asked once the clothes had been laid out. “IIIII don’t have any that would fit,” Morgan said, “But! These leggings are seriously so nice, and they’re basically pants in a way, when your top is long enough.” As much as David wanted to protest, he didn’t have the energy and accepted that he’d have to roll with some punches – including putting his bra back on. Admittedly, the leggings did feel better on his body than expected, and Morgan complimented him on how good his legs looked in them. Morgan did try to suggest putting on a little makeup, but by the time they had reached that point, it was already game time.

“Wasssup boys!” David welcomed Aaron into Zach and Morgan’s house with a friendly handshake into hug like he always did; although, Aaron was confused by the behavior of his fiancée. “Heyy, babe,” Aaron chuckled, assuming that ‘she’ was just being quirky, “How’re you feeling today? Better?” “So much better,” David said with a forced smile, trying to act as if nothing had changed. Zach smirked from the other room: “Sounds like someone is ready to go,” as he was also confused as to why the girl he’d known for so long was suddenly showing an interest in sports. Zach continued, turning to his wife: “Hear that, babe? Looks like you’re the only one in the kitchen today!”

Both David and Morgan instinctively rolled their eyes. David had always known Zach was kind of a douche – and Morgan knew it better than anyone else – but for some reason, it hit a bit harder.

“Alright,” David began as he plopped on the couch, “Let’s see how Mathews fucks up this time, eh?!” Both Aaron and Zach turned to face David with shocked faces. “Babe, when did you…” Aaron couldn’t help but laugh as he spoke, “Did you look up some stuff online last night or something? What’s going on?” David giggled like a mischievous girl, “Oooh, don’t worry about it,” eager to reclaim his masculinity.

David bantered with the boys for nearly an hour before stepping into the kitchen for more snacks, finding Morgan sitting there on her phone. “How’s the game going?” she asked without looking up. “So good,” David replied, sitting across from Morgan after finding a bag of chips. David continued: “So how do you put up with Zach, anyway? He’s so…eugh. Did he even shower last night?” Morgan slowly looked up from her phone and replied with a smirk: “Wow, I didn’t expect to get any girl-talk today.” David tried to defend himself, but ended up chatting and laughing with Morgan for much longer than expected, unexpectedly resonating with her when she told him that Zach was secure and could make her feel safe and desired despite her own independence.

After a while, Aaron came into the kitchen looking for snacks. “Babe!” he exclaimed, “Where’ve you been? We thought you were bringing stuff back to the couch.” “Oh my God, I’m so sorry,” David replied earnestly. He hesitated as he stood up, wanting to talk to Morgan some more, but ultimately headed back to the couch with the boys. It didn’t take too much longer to confirm the fear that had been building inside of him – the fear of admitting that he was simply bored and uncomfortable. He continued watching the game, forcing his banter with the guys, but was ultimately disinterested with the game – like, who cares who wins or loses? It’s just a bunch of guys throwing around a ball. At least the guys are-

David stopped himself before his thoughts drifted further, standing up and returning to the kitchen without a word. The guys didn’t care, as they were still engrossed with their silly game. Another effortless hour of chatting with Morgan flew by. They talked about how different things and sensations made them feel, about Morgan’s prior vacation, and discussed what life going forward would look like for David. David agreed to go home with Aaron at the end of the day, only after Morgan eased him into the idea, confirming that she was just a quick phone call away if anything were to happen. David also told Morgan about how his memories with the boys in high school are becoming harder to recall, and how he feels as if he’d only known Aaron and Zach for a much shorter amount of time.

“Yeah…” Morgan nods slowly, “I do actually remember meeting you when Aaron introduced you to us. Madison, I mean. That was just a few years ago.” “But it wasn’t!” David exclaimed, but with less intensity than expected. “It wasn’t…right?” Morgan could sense David falling back into despair, and she was determined to not let that happen again. “David, Madison, whatever, I need you to listen to me,” she said, angling David’s face towards hers. “Aaron’s a really great guy. I know you know this, both as David and Madie. Have some faith in him, and in yourself. I know bring a girl is probably hard for you, but…seriously, it can be fun! And I’m not even just saying that this time. You have me, too. Everyone in your life seriously loves you.”

Happy tears welled in David’s eyes, and he gave Morgan a big hug, feeling much better about the whole situation now. The girls chatted all the way until the end of the game, and David waved good-bye to Morgan as he confidently went home with Aaron.

Once they were in the car, Aaron’s demeanor totally changed. He was soft-spoken and asked David if he was feeling sick in anyway. It was a side of him that ‘David’ had never seen, but that ‘Madison’ was beginning to remember. “I feel great…babe,” David replied, practically having to force the last word out. Things felt a bit easier from there, and David was oblivious to the feminine cadence he had been speaking with ever since his first girl-talk with Morgan.

When David arrived at Aaron’s house, it was just as he remembered it – a large house with a pool and hot tubs, sharing a mortgage with Aaron’s father. Aaron’s portion of the house was downstairs, and David was pleased to find that he had a whole wardrobe of fitting clothes in the bedroom. When Aaron stepped into the shower, David undressed and looked at his new body in the mirror at various angles, instinctively wondering if he was too fat or if his butt looked too big as he tried on different clothes.

“God, I still can’t believe all this is…real,” David mumbled, getting a good feel for how soft his stomach had become, and how the fat built around and above his broadened hips differently compared to when he was a guy. Am I ever gonna get it back…? he wondered, cautiously sliding his hand in between his legs, feeling the heat of his new thighs. Then, a sickening realization hit David – he could get pregnant now. His heavy breasts ached at the mere thought, remembering how laborious pregnancy and child birth were for his wife. He’d never even imagined what it would feel like being on the other side, especially when it came to more intimate aspects.

Still naked, David sat on the bed and closed his eyes, reflecting inward. Memories of Madison’s past were becoming clearer – he could visualize coworkers he had never met, remember parties that never happened, and even feel the heartbreak Madison had felt in high school after a breakup. David glanced at the wardrobe of girly clothes again; the idea of putting them on and going to work felt disturbingly routine. Thoughts of working in HR were becoming more natural than thinking about his real job as a man.

The sound of the water stopping from the shower snapped David out of his spiraling. “Shit, I need to get dressed,” he mumbled, slipping into soft pink pajamas that felt better against his skin than he thought possible. He walked out of the bedroom, plopped onto the couch, and turned on the TV, instinctively wondering what Aaron would like to watch.

“Heyy babe,” Aaron said as he popped into the room. “Hey,” David replied – all this time, he had been wondering how to tell Aaron about himself and about how they were best friends instead of lovers, but decided to lean into the strange sense of comfort he felt at the moment, letting Aaron snuggle against him on the couch. With the way that Aaron spoke, David felt as if he were a completely different person than the man he once knew. He tried to reciprocate conversation as best he could, but Aaron knew something was off.

“I guess I’m still a bit under the weather,” David said as he held his head, “I’m gonna take tomorrow off work to just…relax.” David didn’t flinch when Aaron kissed his forehead. After the couple ate some snacks and watched an episode of Aaron’s show on TV, David meekly asked: “Hey…do you know anyone named David?” Aaron gave him a funny look. “Uh, no, should I?” “I-I guess not,” David couldn’t help but chuckle at the absurdity as he thought about the parallel universe theory again, deriving some sense of comfort in wondering if the real Madison was in his male body dealing with the same issues. Maybe Morgan’s right…everyone’s on my side here. Maybe it’s okay to be Madison for a little while.

David’s newfound comfort lasted until it was bedtime, realizing that he’d be sleeping alongside Aaron in a house that he had no stake or ownership in. To make matters worse, Aaron’s hands kept finding ways to touch new parts of his body amidst the couple’s struggles in falling asleep. When Aaron’s hand glided close to David’s new womanhood, he freaked out and pulled from the well of excuses he’d discussed with Morgan during the game about reasons to not have sex. “Aaron, I’m, uh, still cramping down there,” he said nervously. Aaron replied: “I thought your period was two weeks ago? Or was it three…?” “C-Cramps can still happen a bit before and after…” David nervously chuckled, both relieved and amazed that Aaron was both buying and respecting the excuse.

David experienced vivid but disjointed visions and memories throughout his dreams. He remembered getting his first haircut as a young girl with wildly overgrown hair, reveling in the discovery of layers and coloring shortly after. He felt like he was gossiping with other girls as a teen about which guy liked who, hoping that someone tall and handsome fancied him at the time. He remembered his first period and how panicked his father became, not knowing what to do about it without the help of his mom who were now both completely different people. The final vision was a fantasy Madison had often thought about – marriage. Walking down the isle in a beautiful white dress and being claimed by the man she loved, followed by the swell of a pregnant belly-

David woke up in a cold sweat as Aaron was getting ready to leave for work, although he pretended to stay asleep until he was alone in the bedroom. A large exhale blew through his mouth as he got out of bed, less disturbed by all of the shifting weight but still feeling it assault the forefront of his mind nonetheless. After a quick morning routine, he undressed to prepare for a shower, stopping to look at himself naked in the mirror again before stepping in. He thumbed his large nipples, documented how soft and malleable his upper chest and upper arms had become, then rounded his hands down his hips to explore his womanhood. Although it was impossible to feel truly aroused at the moment, he registered a small amount of heat radiating through his body as he carefully played with himself.

“I’m a woman,” David breathed, consciously steadying her voice. “God, I-I…” David’s eyelids fluttered as the shower water continued to pour in the background, steaming up the mirror. “I’m a woman. I’m M-Madison…at least, for now. And Madison is probably me,” she continued, hanging on to that theory. “And that’s okay. Everything is gonna be…okay.” David stepped into the shower, washing and lathering up her supple body with a pounding heart, figuring that she was finally ready to start navigating this new reality.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David's Dilemma - Part 1/?

              “Marner doesn’t deserve to be on a team this bad,” David chuckled to his friend Aaron as they were watching a Toronto Maples Leafs hockey game. “I swear man,” Aaron began, “Marner is the problem. He’s alright in the season, but you can’t even tell he’s there in the playoffs. It’s like he bails when it matters the most.” “And you think Matthews is any better?” David exclaimed with a dumbfounded grin, “Mattews can’t score to save his life without Marner.”             As David and Aaron continued to banter, Zach and Morgan – a husband-wife duo and hosts to the watch party – walked into the room bringing drinks and snacks. Zach ended up taking Aaron’s side of the argument: “Marner’s replaceable, bud. If you trade one guy out, he definitely goes before Matthews.” “No way!” David argued, “Who are you gonna replace him with? Someone who disappears in April?” Aaron smirked: “Breaking even...

Identity Fracture

                  “Yeah! Let’s fuckin’ get it, boys!” Sam roared at the bar one night, drink in hand with a big grin on his face as he watched his sports team win. He downed the rest of his glass and pounded the counter in celebration along with the other guys. Although he was happy to be in his natural environment, he hadn’t found much camaraderie with anyone at his school yet.                 Sam had grown up as a typical sports jock. He had a strong build, short blond hair, and excelled in various sports teams while struggling to pass his classes. As the self-proclaimed ‘King of High School,’ he hadn’t expected that he’d be any less amazing in his freshman year of college. But nobody knew who he was here, the football season hadn’t begun yet, and the classes were even harder.               ...

Supernatural Shopping

                      Against my better judgment, I went to the mall on an unassuming Friday. After losing my job a few weeks ago, I became paranoid about spending any money that wasn’t strictly necessary, and I’ve always had a difficult time in treating myself even before. But I really wanted the new Persona game. I walked around the mall for a long time, mulling over on whether I should buy it or not, and whether I even deserved it.                 As I finished a small meal at the food court, I caught a glimpse of one of the most beautiful Asian women I’d ever seen on the other side of the mall walking out of a clothing store. Her long flowing skirt teased her slim legs that looked incredibly long thanks to her high heels, and her tight midriff was complemented by her glistening bare shoulders that popped in and out from behind her black hair. ...